Are you ready to make a difference for people with a severe hearing disability and are you fueled by professional pride and curiosity? Are you skilled within the area of high-tech new product development and motivated to work on innovative implantable hearing solutions?
Then we might have an exciting opportunity for you as Tooling Design and Process Technician at Oticon Medical.
Oticon Medical is committed to improve the quality of life of profoundly deaf patients. For that, we develop implantable medical devices and surgical techniques to restore profound hearing loss. As a member of one of the world’s largest groups of hearing health care companies, we share a close link with Oticon and direct access to the latest advancements in hearing research and technologies. Our competencies span more than a century of innovations in sound processing and decades of pioneering
Tooling Design and Process Technician
Your role will be to design and develop tools for the manufacture of Medical Devices for the Cochlear Implant Part at Oticon Medical located in Sophia Antipolis. You will report to the Production Support and Methods Manager based on the Sophia Antipolis site.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Design, develop and qualify production tools,
- Create and update product manufacturing documentation,
- Train and control operator training,
- Ensure compliance of equipment and compliance with the Quality system,
- Provide technical support for production,
- Participate in the development and qualification of manufacturing processes,
- Write the documentation associated with the tests performed,
- Participate in the definition of the action plan following a process and/or equipment and/or tools change and monitor the implementation of these actions,
- Participate in technical projects.
To succeed in this position, you have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar function and in an integrated production environment. The very good knowledge of the design and development of tools for production is mandatory
In addition, we expect you to have the following skills:
- +2 years / License / Technician (mechanical, microtechnical, mechanical engineering or equivalent),
- Very good knowledge in technical drawing (CAO, Proengineer Creo3),
- Rigorous, pragmatic, organized, open and strong team player,
- Knowledge of dimensional inspection would be a strength,
- Experience in a high regulatory constraint environment would be a strength.
- Fluent in French is mandatory and a good level of technical English would be appreciated for this position.
As a person, you are:
- Characterized by a high level of technical insight and curiosity to support a multidisciplinary work environment,
- You are motivated by teamwork and have a natural ability to motivate others.
- Pragmatic, you strive for efficiency and rigor in everything you do.
We dare to make a difference
Together with skilled colleagues, you are part of a dynamic environment based on trust and openness, and you will experience a strong will to win. We are a growing international company where everybody supports the business by contributing to the customers’ experience of our products as the most attractive to work with. You will be working in a bright and open workplace, where a flexible working environment, knowledge sharing and professional respect makes it both challenging and meaningful to go to work.