Quality Affairs & Regulatory Affairs (ba_FR_OTM_QARA)
Would you like to work with products that actually change the lives of people worldwide and do it in a fast-growing company? Then you may be a good match for Oticon Medical. Right now, we are looking for a dedicated and highly skilled Global Regulatory Affairs Assistant.
Our mission is to improve the life experience for people with profound hearing losses. And we are proud to say that everybody working in Oticon Medical is passionate about making a difference – because to us sound matters.
Our commitment to making a difference
Together with skilled colleagues, you are part of a dynamic environment based on trust and openness, and you will experience a strong passion for our patients. We are a growing international company where everybody supports the business by making sure we successfully bring the best experience to our users. You will be working in a bright and open workplace, where a flexible working environment, knowledge-sharing and professional respect makes it meaningful to go to work. You will find the perfect framework for your professional and personal development in a culture built on trust, openness and mutual respect. We welcome you in a growing international company where we push hard to be at the forefront of what is technically possible. No matter if the goal is a new, highly advanced hearing aid feature, a new ERP system or a totally revolutionary marketing tool, we strive to excel.
- Preparation, legalization and certificates follow-up;
- Supporting the activities of Regulatory Affairs Officers including registration and lifecycle management of sales authorizations within several targeted countries;
- Supporting different regulatory projects;
- Formatting, sending and follow-up of administrative documents;
- Collect of data;
- Archiving of files ;
- Keeping update the regulatory database;
- Contributing to the training for new employees.
- 2nd year university level
- Rigorous, analytical mind, organization & reactivity
- Communication skills
- Good knowledge at office package (World/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Good level of English (both spoken & written)