R & D (ba_FR_OTM_RD)
Would you like to work with products that actually change the lives of people worldwide and do it in a fast-growing company? Then you may be a good match for Oticon Medical. Right now, we are looking for an R&D engineer.
Our mission is to improve the life experience for people with profound hearing losses. And we are proud to say that everybody working in Oticon Medical is passionate about making a difference – because to us sound matters.
Our commitment to making a difference
Oticon Medical is a global leader within cochlear implants and bone anchored hearing devices and is a rapidly growing company within the Demant Group.
Together with skilled colleagues, you are part of a dynamic environment based on trust and openness, and you will experience a strong passion for our patients. We are a growing international company where everybody supports the business by making sure we successfully bring the best experience to our users. You will be working in a bright and open workplace, where a flexible working environment, knowledge-sharing and professional respect makes it meaningful to go to work.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Support of Product Development/Sustaining/Manufacturing/Supplier investigations.
• Leads and participates in investigations, develops plans, and executes tasks to tackle process problems including Nonconformances (NC), complaint investigations, audit observations and Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA).
• Perform technical investigations and review results to ensure that investigations are adequate and consistent.
• Perform ad-hoc investigation and work well with the Quality/Engineering team providing supporting evidence of the finding.
• Perform physical product evaluations as necessary.
• Summarization of different investigation results to make a final summary/conclusion in the Quality management system.
• Provides direction and technical support in identified continuous improvements to operations, including looking for area where implementing new technologies will improve safety, quality, or costs.
• Supports qualification/validation activities associated to internal/external processes.
• Applies excellent verbal and written communications skills in periodic and special reports and presentations both internally and externally.
• Master in Mechanical Engineering with 2+ year experience in similar role with regulated industry.
• Experience on a technical/quality role preferred
• Experience in investigating/evaluating manufacturing/design related issues.
• Excellent communications and analytical skills are required. — Ability to work in team is required.
• Very good English written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks with little supervision.
• Ability to lead efforts aimed at the identification of problematic situations, the reporting of issues, and the development of resolutions and decision-making.
• Analytical and Critical thinking skills are substantial.
• Ability to use CAD software such as Creo.