S&M - Denmark
Oticon is part of the Demant Group - a company truly known for its commitment to making World class hearing solutions. As our Director of Global Sales, you will play a key role in driving our business forward by working directly with the Oticon teams globally to drive highest possible brand revenue and market share, annual unit growth and highest possible ASP in assigned markets.
Become part of our Sales & Marketing team
In your new role, you will work closely with the Commercial management teams in your assigned markets. Your key driver is to make sure that the global Oticon strategy is successfully implemented and that you always are on top of the current market situation and needs in each country. Your main tasks and responsibilities will be the following:
- Commercial Planning and KPI setting for each of your markets in close collaboration with the country teams and the Demant International Sales group
- Ensuring development of efficient go-to-market plans for new Oticon product introductions
- Supporting portfolio planning and roadmaps development in each market
- Organizing monthly business follow-up meetings and coach local team to efficiently deploy commercial plans
- Sharing best practices across countries and bridging country and HQ collaboration
- Organizing and executing Oticon Brand Summits and ensuring sales teams have the right competencies to execute on the strategy
- Participating in customer events and hosting customer visits in Denmark
- Following-up and supporting the deployment of commercial excellence initiatives
- Initiating sales and marketing activities and business development projects as supplement to global plans when opportunities and threats arise
How to become a success in this role
To become successful in your new job, we expect you to have a relevant business background and an education on a Master level. You have probably worked with Sales or Marketing in a big global company for several years or potentially worked as management consultant and are seeking to move to the business side. Either way you will need to have a strategic mindset and be a hands-on leader, who understands the complexity of our customers, the depth of our products and at the same time is able to set the overall direction and take a business dialogue on a management level.
On a personal level, you are characterized by having a can-do attitude and being a visible leader and colleague that leads indirectly through the matrix without direct people responsibility. You have a profound business mindset and excellent communications skills. You are good at making professional relationships and approach your stakeholders with openness and curiosity. You are motivated by using your expertise and experience to guide and coach the business professionals in our sales and commercial organizations around the world. You thrive in an international environment with many and diverse stakeholders and work by setting the direction and lead through good argumentation and solid analysis.
Our company language is English, and you can expect about 60 business travel days per year.
Do you want to join the team?
We are an international and fast-growing organization full of energy and expertise. We believe that an ongoing and direct dialogue based on trust and openness makes a good and effective workplace. We therefore have an informal working environment coupled with a high level of professional dedication. So, come join us!
Please send your CV and application as soon as possible and no later than 5 September 2019. Please notice we only accept applications through our online recruitment system.
If you would like to learn more about the job, you are welcome to contact Senior Director Marie Bakholdt Andersen on email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.