Are you ready to make a difference for people with a severe hearing disability and are you fueled by professional pride and curiosity? Are you skilled within the area of high-tech new product development and motivated to work on innovative implantable hearing solutions?
Then we might have an exciting opportunity for you as Industrialization Project Manager / Cell Manager at Oticon Medical.
Oticon Medical is committed to improve the quality of life of profoundly deaf patients. For that, we develop implantable medical devices and surgical techniques to restore profound hearing loss. As a member of one of the world’s largest groups of hearing health care companies, we share a close link with Oticon and direct access to the latest advancements in hearing research and technologies. Our competencies span more than a century of innovations in sound processing and decades of pioneering.
Industrialization Project Manager / Cell Manager
Your role will be to coordinate the different phases of the industrialization projects and manage a team of 3-4 people on the CI part at Oticon Medical located in Sophia Antipolis. You will report to the Industrialization Manager based on the Sophia Antipolis site.
As a team leader, your responsibility will be to coordinate and support your team’s actions and tasks, and to communicate the status of different projects. In this process, you will work closely with all departments and especially with the Project Managers, R&D, Production and Supply Chain, New Product Introduction, QA/RA.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Project Management, with building and monitoring of project planning,
- Design, develop, optimize and qualify manufacturing tools and processes,
- Ensure equipment compliance with the standards and requirements from Quality System,
- Ensure manufacturing process qualification and equipment qualification,
- Provide technical support for production,
- Ensure the design transfer of new product or new equipment by:
- Defining requirements for ensuring control of manufacturing processes,
- Establishing a planning for the industrialization phase in line with the overall project planning,
- Following the progress of the defined tests,
- Organizing drawing reviews with R&D to ensure technical feasibility in production,
- Defining the manufacturing processes to meet the specifications,
- Ensuring the completion of process risk analysis (PFMEA),
- Ensuring the recording of all documents demonstrating process control,
- Defining the documentation for production,
- Training production operators,
- Support and demonstrate leadership in the management of people working on projects.
As a Manager, your missions will be as follows:
- Manage a Project Cell,
- Define objectives and track and plan tasks,
- Participate in the definition of the department priorities,
- Communicate a periodic status of the projects for which the cell is responsible,
- To be a force for proposals and to promote in the team the continuous improvement of manufacturing processes, the quality system and working conditions.
To succeed in this position, you have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar function and in an integrated production environment. Experience in the field of medical devices and knowledge of ISO 13485 would be a strength.
In addition, we expect you to have the following skills:
- Master of Science / Engineer (generalist, mechanical, microtechnical, mechanical engineering or equivalent),
- Project Management,
- Team Management,
- Knowledge of process validation methods and techniques (QI/QO/QP),
- Good knowledge in office and project management tools
- Experience in a high regulatory constraint environment would be a strength.
Fluent in French and a good level of English are mandatory for this position.
As a person, you are:
- Results-oriented and you know how to set goals but also how to get them reached by your team.
- You are known for your natural authority,
- Characterized by a high level of technical insight and curiosity to support a multidisciplinary work environment,
- You are motivated by teamwork and have a natural ability to motivate others.
- Pragmatic, you strive for efficiency and rigor in everything you do.
We dare to make a difference
Together with skilled colleagues, you are part of a dynamic environment based on trust and openness, and you will experience a strong will to win. We are a growing international company where everybody supports the business by contributing to the customers’ experience of our products as the most attractive to work with. You will be working in a bright and open workplace, where a flexible working environment, knowledge sharing and professional respect makes it both challenging and meaningful to go to work.