Do you want to make a difference in daily life for millions of people? Do you have a passion for ensuring that products meet customer expectations and want to be part of ensuring the continued success of our hearing solutions? Then you should join our international hearing system R&D team in Smørum and take an essential role in our making of product solutions. We have a vacant position for an ambitious and dedicated test manager in our test management team, who support both product development and product finalization within system testing.
As Test Manager, you are planning and managing the test and verification activities in our product projects in R&D. You have strong ties to the platform delivery organization and report in the project organization to the project leader. On a daily basis, you will be responsible for:
- The test strategy, test plan, and updates as a project evolves
- Setting priorities in the test scope and for the test team
- Overseeing the test development and test execution
- Managing defects and ensure that solutions to resolve open defects are devised
- Ensuring transparency to test and defect progress
- Preparing test and defect metrics
- Interacting with the platform delivery organization
- Coordinating with the requirements manager and system architects about the scope
- Coordinating with the validation manager responsible for end user testing
You will participate in the review of requirements and test procedures while ensuring the highest level of quality in these to meet customer expectations.
You will participate in improvement activities, to improve verification methodologies and processes, and in the development of competencies and tools to facilitate a fast and efficient test execution.
Experience in test management and testing
We anticipate that you have 5+ years of experience in test execution and test management of complex systems composed of software and hardware platforms. Your underlying professional basis could be an Engineering or Electro-technician degree, but the most important thing for us is that you have relevant practical experience within Test Management.
In specific terms, you have:
- Experience in product verification of products based on integrated hardware and software platforms
- ISTQB Foundation and/or ISTQB Advanced Test Manager Certification
- Knowledge of test and requirement management tools (e.g. DOORS and IBM RQM is an advantage)
- Planning, coordination and organization skills
- Knowledge of different test types and methodologies for documenting these
- Experience in extracting data to document status in metrics
- An interest in understanding the underlying system design and architecture to ensure an optimal test strategy
- Experience in guiding and instructing test professionals in the test framework
- Experience in project management
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Been part of initiatives to strengthen the test competence and quality of test activities
- An understanding of products classified as Medical Devices
You need to master English on a professional level, as English is our corporate language.
Outgoing and ambitious
As Test Manager, you will have a large network within an international organization, hence it is necessary for you to be open and outgoing, and to excel at communication and coordination in order to find a solution and make the project move forward. Your approach to your work can be characterized as structured, systematic and analytical, and you possess the ability to find the way to a solution in a complex environment.
You work both with details and with a wide perspective in order to find the complete solution. You are curious and utilizes this to gain knowledge about the underlying technical platforms.
You would describe yourself as a team player and motivator and an ambitious person with a strong desire to develop professionally.
Want to join the team?
With this position, you will be a member of the R&D function System Integration and Verification. We are more than 70 dedicated colleagues excelling in product configuration, electro-acoustics, test, and clinical validation. We manage the verification and validation to ensure that our products are of the highest quality for our end users. We are the last bastion before the mass production and sales teams take over.
If we have piqued your interest, then send your application. Deadline for the application is September 1st, 2019. Please use the apply button for sending your application and CV. Please be aware that only candidates using the electronic recruitment system will be considered for this position. We are screening and interviewing candidates continuously.
If you have any questions in regards to the position, please contact Malene Schlaikjer, +45 3913 8803.
We look forward to hearing from you.