R & D (ba_FR_OTM_RD)
You bring the best to our patients!
In your new role, you will be part of a multicultural and multisite firmware team for Cochlear Implant products. Your primary responsibility is to bring the best on embedded software development. There is a wide range of technical activities you will be involved in.
You can look forward to a challenging position into the following areas:
- Development and support of our current and future Cochlear Implant products
- Propose and innovate embedded architectures to achieve our future roadmap
- Use our medical software development cycle, which complies with regulatory requirements, to implement, optimize, verify, document and document these solutions
In your new position, you will be working with highly advanced software medical devices.
- Real time embedded software development
- C coding and assembly language(s)
- Continuous Integration as a development practice is a plus
- Agile is a plus
- Experience in Medical or Automotive is a plus
- A sensibility to regulatory affairs linked to medical domain
As a person you have good communication skills and are a team player by heart. Strong will to learn and contribute.
You have a Bachelor and/or a Master’s degree in software engineering and you have least 8 years of experience.
Our commitment to making a difference
Together with skilled colleagues, you are part of a dynamic environment based on trust and openness, and you will experience a strong passion for our patients. We are a growing international company where everybody supports the business by making sure we successfully bring the best experience with our products to our users. You will be working in a bright and open workplace, where a flexible working environment, knowledge sharing and professional respect makes it meaningful to go to work.