Do you want to contribute to the improvement of the life experience for people with a hearing disability?
Then we might have an exciting career for you as Electronique Engineering Technician at Oticon Medical Nice (Vallauris, in the south of France)
Role and responsibilities
- Provide technical support for production and after sales service on test equipment.
- Develop and optimize production assembly and test processes.
- Writing of test and and manufacturing documentation.
- Operator training
Skills and experiences
BTS in electronics or DUT in electronical engineering and industrial computer or equivalent, you have at least 5 years of experience in the field of electronics and / or computer science in which you have provided technical support.
You have been involved for several years in production environment and specially testing. You have significant experience in production support with a strong background in electronics, computer and mechanics.
- Good experience in analogic and digital electronic.
- Layout knowledge and Cadstar software.
- Operationnal with LabView and Agilent VEE softwares.
- Confortable with equipment configuration and setup.
- Knowledge on processus validation methods.
- Knowledge on acoustic tests.
- SPC and MPC methodology knowledge will an advantage.
- Fluente in English spoken and written.
You are rigorous, pragmatic, open minded, organized, autonomous. Because of your strong team spirit, you effectively collaborate.