You will be part of the Complaint Management team, which is part of the Product Quality department. The Product Quality department contains several quality disciplines through a product’s product life cycle.
The mission of the Complaint Management team is to gather, validate and analyze market data, to support our customers and create valuable input for continuous improvement.
About the job
As part of the Complaint Management team, your tasks will be:
- Involvement in the process for potential health or safety risk complaints
- Support the update of selected quality reports
- Support the creation of new quality reports
- Involvement in Electronic complaints (complaints on social media, blogs, etc.)
- Proactively collect electronic complaints following the procedure
- Various ad hoc tasks in different areas
- Involvement in projects
Your background and personal competencies
You are at the beginning of your Bachelor maybe at CBS or DTU. You have an interest in communication, data processing, and quality.
Moreover, as you will have a relatively large stakeholder interface, you must thrive in a supportive function. Lastly, we value independent thinking and a proactive attitude.
To achieve success in your new role, you possess the following qualities:
- Good presentation techniques
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Good communications skills
- Detailed oriented and structured
- Innovative and strive to improve
- Basic Excel skills (Pivot tables)
- Basic PowerBi skills
Work hours are flexible, but we expect you to work 15 hours per week.
You will get the opportunity to become part of a company with high ambitions and a “will to win”. We constantly strive to improve ourselves and today we pride ourselves with having state of the art product development methods, products, and highly skilled and competent employees. These factors, in combination with our open and friendly culture, ensure your opportunity for both professional and personal growth.
Want to join the team?
Then send your application and CV no later than 26 Sep 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact Per Bernack at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.