Sales Clinical Support (ba_FR_OTM_SCS)
Do you want to contribute to the improvement of the life experience for people with a hearing disability?
Then we might have an exciting career for you as Area Manager at Oticon Medical in Vallauris (France).
Oticon Medical is committed to improve the quality of life of profoundly deaf patients. For that, we develop implantable medical devices and surgical techniques to restore profound hearing loss. As a member of one of the world’s largest groups of hearing health care companies, we share a close link with Oticon and direct access to the latest advancements in hearing research and technologies. Our competencies span more than a century of innovations in sound processing and decades of pioneering experience in hearing implant technology.
As area sales manager, you will be responsible for commercial development and various training and support actions for hospitals in the North and North-East of France.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Define and execute the business development strategy of the area, the development of existing centers and the acquisition of new partners;
- Present the products in the pre-sales phases (tender negotiation, presentation to the medical teams) in collaboration with the sales manager;
- Provide training for implantation centers (surgical technique, adjustement software);
- Ensure a regular presence in the operating room to test the devices and train the medical team;
- Ensure regular monitoring of the centers and according to the needs established by management;
- Send back information to the relevant departments (customer complaints, product evolution, market needs, commercial information) and ensure regular reporting;
- Ensure material monitoring of products;
- Organize training sessions for medical teams;
- Participate in events on the area: national and local congresses.
You have a Bachelor and/or a master’s degree in biomedical engineering or business school and you have a first successful experience in the hospital field, especially in the ENT, in hearing aids or in diagnostic equipment.
You speak English and French fluently.
You are by nature:
- Autonomous, rigorous, dynamic, very good communicator.
- Attracted by contact with medical teams and patients.
The position is based in Paris or in the north or north-east of France. To plan regular business trips (60%).
Our commitment to making a difference
Together with skilled colleagues, you are part of a dynamic environment based on trust and openness, and you will experience a strong passion for our patients. We are a growing international company where everybody supports the business by making sure we successfully bring the best experience with our products to our users. You will be working in a bright and open workplace, where a flexible working environment, knowledge sharing and professional respect makes it meaningful to go to work.