Are you looking for a company working with the latest technologies and tools and one that at the same time, continuously growing in size and revenue?
Then we might have an exciting position for you as a Software Compliance Engineer in Oticon Medical’s R&D team. Oticon Medical is committed to improving the quality of life of profoundly deaf patients. For that, we develop implantable medical devices and surgical techniques to restore profound hearing loss. Here you will become part of a team of dedicated and highly skilled employees.
Our product – Fitting solutions for hearing implants
As a SW Compliance Engineer, you will join a pan-European team, with development units in France, Denmark and Poland. You can apply to be part of our Software R&D department in Smørum, Denmark. You will be a part of Software R&D.
You will be overall accountable for the overall software compliance developed in Oticon Medical. This includes primarily three kinds of software – embedded, application and mobile app. You will work as a liaison between Quality and Regulatory department and the development teams to ensure compliance.
You can look forward to a challenging position with following responsibilities:
- Ensuring compliance to Quality Management System
- Proactively follow medical device regulations
- Develop and maintain SW procedures, work instructions and templates to support them
- Work as a part of project teams to deliver Medical Device state of the art software
- Anchor person for large review activities
As a group, we have a lot of accumulated knowledge and we understand the value of knowledge sharing, which gives us an inspiring and creative work environment.
- Experience (5 years minimum) with medical device industry - IEC 62304, FDA QSR, EU MDR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good stakeholder management skill with ability to take or influence decisions
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail and strong focus on quality
- Knowledge and experience of agile development practices, methodologies and tools
- Passion, courage, being open minded, self-reliance, organizational skills and responsibility
- Experience of working in distributed teams
As a person, you thrive with having numerous stakeholders and close collaboration with your team colleagues. You seek constructive dialogue with your peers and the business in general. Likewise, you are open to challenge but also be challenged on your views and knowledge. Finally, working in an open atmosphere and offices suits your style of work.
We dare to make a difference
Together with your talented colleagues who take pride in making a difference, you will have the opportunity to put your mark on tomorrow's solutions. We are at the forefront of the latest technology, constantly working to improve hearing solutions so that our customers can add value for users and we can strengthen and develop the business. You will be working in a growing international company, where there is rich opportunity for professional and personal development. You will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust and openness, where you will find a strong will to win.
Want to join the team?
Send your application and CV no later than September 30 2019. We screen and invite for interviews continuously and when we find the right candidate, we will close the ad. Please apply through our website www.oticonmedical.com
If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Fitting Software, Rajat Mehta (email@example.com).