Director, Marketing CI (Cochlear Implants)
Do you want to be part of a global company that develops and markets some of the most advanced hearing implant solutions in the world? Are you driven by a strong purpose and do you want to make a true difference for thousands of people with the most challenging hearing loss worldwide? And do you want to take part in building acceptance in clinics by turning highly technical and scientific data into strong and powerful communication with a commercial impact?
Then we have the perfect position for you at Oticon Medical in Smørum, just outside Copenhagen.
You are pivotal in the marketing and communication strategy
In your new job as Director, Marketing CI for our Cochlear Implants , you will be an important contributor to our overall Go-to-Market (G2M) strategy for CI and responsible for driving our CI Marketing strategy and communication activities in alignment with our commercial strategy. You will be part of our Global Marketing Leadership team and report directly to the VP of Marketing.
You will be in charge of driving the CI Marketing part of our new G2M organization. Both for BTB and BTC. You will have a remarkable chance to ensure key market input (frontloading) and valuable marketing direction and contributions, and you ensure marketing planning, development, execution and evaluation in a matrix set-up with other key stakeholders in Global Marketing.
You are a brilliant networker with excellent business acumen
The Marketing strategy for CI entails you to define and maintain a customer segment-oriented CI marketing offer that supports Oticon Medical’s need to grow. You will identify relevant market insights through interaction with professionals, end users, sales organisations and local marketeers. You have a strong commercial focus and background, and you are driven by a deep customer journey understanding and approach.
You see the big picture and through strong networking skills and a team-oriented approach, you influence the internal organization to deliver according to our commercial needs. You are a strong BTB Marketeer and are used to working closely together with international sales.
There will be a close collaboration with our G2M colleagues in Sales, Customer Experience and Clinical Support & Training as well as with our Product-to-Market (P2M) organization with a focus on Product Management, QA/RA & Clinical Evidence.
Overall, you can look forward to the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Input to overall Commercial Activity Roadmap
- Customer segment lead/Accountable for driving the CI-BTB sub roadmap (across functions and in a horizontal value stream). This based on direction & priority by the G2M leadership team.
- Responsible for CI marketing and communication activities – BTB & BTC (2 customer segments – BTC delegated to Marketing Manager)
- Oticon Medical CI Marketing strategy and 18 month rolling communication plan
- Lead the omni-channel approach through early omni-channel planning & involvement of key stakeholders at strategic level.
- Ensure specific KPIs/CTAs for CI Marketing activities & follow-through on execution.
On top of this, you can look forward to handling all aspects of the development & execution of CI marketing plans:
- Campaign development (New Campaign Introductions) according to our G2M process (positioning, communication strategy & concept for new launches as well as continuous marketing activities).
- Ensure regulatory compliance on marketing claims.
- Support the marketing development & production if needed.
- Support the channel execution and owners if needed.
- Ensure G2M plans for CI BTB & BTC to local markets in a 6 months rhythm.
- Support to and close interface with country marketing in deployment of marketing activities.
- Input to evaluation and follow-up on learnings.
- Competition analysis on marketing activities & communication
You have about 10-15 years of experience within commercial and marketing related areas (mainly BTB but also BTC) from the MedTech or Medical industry. It is important that you are used to communicating to a technical and scientific target group. If you have knowledge about audiology or experience from our business area, that will be an obvious asset. However, it is not mandatory.
You enjoy the complexity of leading others in a matrix organization having one direct report in line and many other important stakeholders in the matrix set up. You have a strong leadership profile that motivates and grows your team by delegating and following up.
You furthermore thrive best by working cross functional with multiple stakeholders and are known for your excellent communication skills.
You are ready to travel – 50-60 days/year.
Come and be part of our growth journey!
Please send your application and CV no later than October 31st. If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact hiring manager Tine Schou, Vice President, Global Marketing on +45 5117 6725
We look forward to hearing from you.
Because sound matters
Oticon Medical is a global company in implantable hearing solutions, dedicated to bringing the magical world of sound to people at every stage of life. As part of the Demant group, a global leader in hearing healthcare with 15,000 people in over 130 countries, we have access to one of the world’s strongest research and development teams, the latest technological advances and insights into hearing care.
Our competencies span more than a century of innovations in sound processing and decades of pioneering experience in hearing implant technology. We work collaboratively with patients, physicians and hearing care professionals to ensure that every solution we create is designed with users’ needs in mind. We share an unwavering commitment to provide innovative solutions and support that enhance quality of life for people wherever life may take them.
Because we know how much sound matters.