Product Owner for the Web Program in Oticon
Are you an experienced digital Product Owner and would you like to become part of a highly engaged team that creates innovative and business supportive digital marketing solutions? Does it sound like an appealing challenge to work on a multitude of different platforms and be a key sparring partner for your colleagues in our different business units? Then you might be the new colleague we are looking for.
Delivering the best digital marketing experience
In this job, you will work in our Web Program, together with 12 skilled and experienced colleagues. We support our organization with global digital solutions and are setting the overall direction for the digital journey in the company. We work in Sitecore, and our methodology is SCRUM and we utilize the SAFe delivery model to coordinate and align the effort of our multiple teams.
You will be Product Owner for a cross functional SCRUM team, you will work with both backend and frontend developers to deliver on our yearly roadmap and support our business units meet their digital objectives. Your main tasks will be:
- Support program management in breaking down strategic road map into tangible digital concepts and epics
- Advice, challenge and collect detailed requirements from business stakeholders
- Ensure focus and a collaborative environment for your development team by setting clear sprint goals.
- Act as the day to day responsible ensuring delivery and desired outcomes by participating in daily stand ups and providing feedback to the delivery team in an iterative process
- Clearly communicate the business requirements to the SCRUM team, specify needed features and refine the tasks with the team and SCRUM Master
- Align and clearly communicate overall backlog priorities to stakeholders in close collaboration with program management
- Write user stories and maintain the Product backlog (we are working in Jira w/Structure).
- Assist in testing and engage with team members to ensure highest possible quality in the deliveries.
- Proactively look for and suggest improvements and new features
- Establish Product owner community across the organization
Who are you?
You know the role as a Product Owner in an agile environment very well and you take pride in delivering a good, well specified and thoroughly tested product in our two week sprint cycles. To excel in the job, you need to be a strong stakeholder manager, a strong communicator and be able to balance both team and customer expectations. You are furthermore curious by heart and always looking for ways to improve processes and solutions.
We expect that you have:
- Documented experience acting as a product owner in a digital marketing context
- Experience working in an Agile workflow with a SCRUM Setup
- Experience working in an international organization handling multiple stakeholders
- Fluent proficiency in English (both speaking and writing)
On the personal level you have a passion for the process involved in turning concepts and ideas into good user experiences. You are service minded by nature and thrive when you help your internal customers turn their ideas into tangible requirements. We take it for granted that you are an effective open-minded team-player who can also contribute to the team as a person. Your English skills are at high level making it easy for you to be part of an English speaking community.
Make a true difference!
By joining the Oticon team, you help bring sounds to the millions of hearing impaired all over the world so they can live natural lives with friends and family. You will find the perfect framework for your professional and personal development in a culture built on trust, openness and mutual respect. We welcome you in a growing international company where we push hard to be at the forefront of what is technically possible. No matter if the goal is a new, highly advanced hearing aid feature, a new ERP system or a totally revolutionary marketing tool, we strive to excel.
We are very proud of our company, our products and our unique culture. But don’t just take our word for it. In both 2016 and 2017 “Ingeniøren” (the Engineer) has awarded us the number one employer within electronics and telecommunications in Denmark.
Do you want to join the team?
Then send your resume before April 1, 2019. Please notice we only accept applications through our online recruitment system. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Steen Busk Marner on +45 2244 1984.
We look forward to hearing from you.