Would you like to be a part of a global sales and marketing organization? Are you ready to take part in supporting our products in the marketplace and optimizing our portfolio? And do you enjoy interfacing with many stakeholders across multiple teams in multiple locations?
Interested? Keep reading…
Our mission is clear: We want hearing impaired to be able to experience sounds of life. This is the foundation for everything we do. This is what drives us and keeps us focused on innovation and efficiency. We want to develop the world´s best hearing healthcare solutions. There is a strong need when it comes to supporting the number of assignments we are involved in. Because of that we are looking for a new Project Manager to join Oticon´s InMarket and Customer Experience team which is a part of Oticon´s Sales and Marketing organization. This is a new position.
We are located at Oticon´s headquarters in Smørum, close to Copenhagen.
Make sure that our portfolio of products is optimized
The InMarket and Customer Experience team has interfaces across most of the organization from Quality and Operations to Product Management and Sales. We are responsible for areas such as supporting new product introductions and optimizing the portfolio of products, which are already in the market. In addition, we are focusing on delivering a quality experience towards the hearing clinics and the end users.
The focus of the Project Manager is to support the portfolio when it comes to optimization and handling market and product related issues.
Your main Responsibilities
Your strength lies in your ability to handle complex issues and willingness to dig into issues when they arise, both big and small. You will be looking at known tasks as well as tasks that may arise and need attention in short term. Here are tasks and responsibilities you can look forward to:
- Participating in/owning various projects and programs that we have in the InMarket team
- Delivering support for a range of assignments spanning from material and product support for both new product introductions as well as products that are currently available
- Assisting a wider team in assignments regarding portfolio optimization and product phase out
- Together with our R&D organization, Quality and Operations you will be part of ensuring and rectifying any issues that we may experience, either market or product related
We expect you to have:
- Experience within project management/handling projects and assignments, either as lead or stakeholder
- Experience working with technical products. - It is important that you are willing to dig into technical elements when it is required
- Can succeed in a large organization with many stakeholders both at headquarters and globally at our sister companies
- Willingness to dig into projects that are new and where there is not necessarily a set of way of doing things
Given that Oticon is a medical company, we have to adhere to the regulation that apply. This means we need to align to processes and document our actions and ensure that systems are updated accordingly. Therefore, you must be prepared that the role requires you spend time with documentation process alignment. Experience within the medical/life science industry is therefore an advantage.
Want to join us?
Please send your application before the 24 of March 2019. If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Hiring Manager Casper Felding on +45 25408071.
We only accept applications via our online recruitment system.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.