Do you want to contribute to the improvement of the life experience for people with a hearing disability?
Then we might have an exciting career for you as Business Controller at Oticon Medical in Sophia Antipolis, France.
Oticon Medical is committed to improve the quality of life of profoundly deaf patients. For that, we develop implantable medical devices and surgical techniques to restore profound hearing loss. As a member of one of the world’s largest groups of hearing health care companies, we share a close link with Oticon and direct access to the latest advancements in hearing research and technologies. Our competencies span more than a century of innovations in sound processing and decades of pioneering experience in hearing implant technology.
As Business Controller of Oticon Medical Nice site, you will be part of the Finance team and will report to the senior Director, Finance, Human Resources and IT services.
You will work closely with all functions ensuring design, manufacturing and marketing of hearing implants as well as Business Control team of William Demant Group in Danemark.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Contribution to monthly reporting execution, review, gap analysis and comments;
- Contribution to budget and forecast processes (sales, production and capacity costs)
- Development and maintenance of analysis tools and dashboards
- Development of internal control
You may also be required to contribute in cross-organizational activities and projects.
You hold a M.Sc. in Finance and you have a first successful experience of min 2 years in a similar position, preferably in industrial environment.
To succeed in this position, we expect from you the following skills:
- Structured, rigorous, analytical and multitasking, you are committed to delivering quality work in strict compliance with deadlines.
- Result and solution oriented, you challenge the existing and seek to improve performance.
- With good communication skills and open-minded, you like to interact proactively across the organization.
- You have an interest in working in a high-tech, multi-disciplinary, multicultural and ever-changing environment.
- With a strong team spirit, you know how to create support and motivation.
- English and computer tools (including ERP) are essential.
Our commitment to making a difference
Together with skilled colleagues, you are part of a dynamic environment based on trust and openness, and you will experience a strong passion for our patients. We are a growing international company where everybody supports the business by making sure we successfully bring the best experience with our products to our users. You will be working in a bright and open workplace, where a flexible working environment, knowledge sharing and professional respect makes it meaningful to go to work.