Human Resources (ba_FR_OTM_HRFINIT)
Do you want to contribute to the improvement of the life experience for people with a hearing disability? Are you an expert on Sage x3 software in an industrial context with strong regulatory constraints?
Then we might have an exciting career for you as ERP Business Analyst at Oticon Medical in Sophia Antipolis, France.
Oticon Medical is committed to improve the quality of life of profoundly deaf patients. For that, we develop implantable medical devices and surgical techniques to restore profound hearing loss. As a member of one of the world’s largest groups of hearing health care companies, we share a close link with Oticon and direct access to the latest advancements in hearing research and technologies. Our competencies span more than a century of innovations in sound processing and decades of pioneering experience in hearing implant technology.
In your new position, you will be attached to the IT Department and work in an international environment (regular interactions with teams from France, Denmark and Poland).
Your mission will be to analyze the use of our ERP SAGE X3 v7 or Sage Enterprise management, and optimize it to meet the business needs and accompany the growth of the company:
- Analyze and define the specifications of the functional perimeter of the solution;
- Optimize the use of the tool for operational needs (supply chain, production, logistics);
- Develop and integrate new features in the application;
- Manage the application (repository management, identification of improvement axes, management of user rights);
- Collect and retrace information sent by users;
- Assist, accompany and train users by transmitting the skills needed to use Sage X3;
- Configure the solution (dashboard, workflows, etc.) and document it;
- Extract statistics from SAGE X3 and create dashboards for users;
- Share Development tasks with another experienced X3 developer.
- Collaborate in project mode with the IT department and other services
- Ensure reporting to the IT Manager.
A solid experience on the Production module
To succeed in this role, you have obtained a Master or equivalent and you have a proven experience in the deployment of Sage X3. You have experience in the industry, medical devices, pharma or other regulated sector with production. We expect you to have the following skills:
- Advanced control of Production/Stock/Sales functions on SAGE X3;
- Being able to do functional analysis on X3 V7;
- Ability to search for solutions and make proposals to improve the processes related to Sage X3;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Power BI would be a plus;
- Knowledge of good industrial production practices (pharma/medical preferably with management of X3 in a validated environment);
- Fluent English and French
As a person,
- You are proactive, autonomous, organized, versatile, able of multi-tasking.
- You communicate effectively and work comfortably with a wide range of interlocutors.
- Your open-mindedness and your ability to federate allow you to drive the changes efficiently.