Transducer Developer – OM Gothenburg
We venture beyond what is technically possible! And this we would like to take up this challenge together with you!
At Oticon Medical, we develop both Bone Anchored Hearing Systems (BAHS) and Cochlear Implants (CI). We are a fast growing and agile company. We are ambitious and possess an entrepreneur spirit and the will to win. We offer an opportunity to join us on our exciting journey and to help us develop innovative implantable hearing solutions that improve the lives of thousands of children and adults across the globe.
Our mission is clear: We want hearing impaired to be able to experience the sounds of life. This is the foundation for everything we do. This is what drives us and keeps us focussed on innovation and efficiency. We want to develop the world’s best hearing healthcare solutions. Nothing less.
Successful in the job
As Transducer Developer, you will be based in Gothenburg and part of Oticon Medical R&D - consisting of 3 development sites; Smørum in Denmark, Gothenburg in Sweden and Vallauris on the French Rivera.
Your main focus will be to develop transducers for our new product line. You will work close with our other research functions (systems, electrical, mechanical, and manufacturing engineers) with Oticon as well as our manufacturing site in Poland.
For you to be successful in this job, we are looking on following skills and qualifications:
- You have likely an academic degree in physics, electronics or similar
- At least 3 years experience working in development projects
- Min. 1 years of experience from designing transducers/actuators or other Multiphysics designs
- Experience working on multi-disciplinary teams, with exposure to systems, electrical, mechanical, and manufacturing engineers.
- Experience to collaborate and work with suppliers
- Strong in technical documentation
On the plus side:
- If you have experience with testing and verification
- Understanding of power electronics (e.g. amplifiers) is meriting.
- Working with audio applications is meriting.
- Preferably experience working in a medical device company or other regulated industry
You enjoy working with equal portions of physics, electronics and mechanics and are comfortable with hands-on laboratory work.
United we win
We believe that the best results come from a fruitful team effort. As a group, we have a lot of accumulated knowledge and we understand the value of knowledge sharing, which provides an inspiring and creative work environment. We support each other and constantly share feedback and knowledge to improve our results. We have an informal and creative atmosphere where respect is pivotal and we strive for the common goal. As a person you should be a flexible and positive person that thrives from team work.
How to become part of us?
We are screening applications continuously, and would like to receive your application not later than 29 March 2019. We only accept applications through our online career site. If you are curios to see it from our side, please look for more info on this video: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6438692763964841984
For questions regarding the position, please contact Erik Holgersson on EIHO@oticonmedical.com. Questions about the recruitment process please contact Ditte Mi Petræus on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.