Software Developer for Oticon Medical
Are you looking for a company working with the latest technologies and tools and one that at the same time, continuously growing in size and revenue? Then we can offer you an exciting position for you as a software developer in Oticon Medical’s R&D team. Oticon Medical is committed to improving the quality of life of profoundly deaf patients. For that, we develop implantable medical devices and surgical techniques to restore profound hearing loss. Here you will become part of a team of dedicated and highly skilled employees.
Our product – Fitting software for hearing implants
As a software developer, you will join a pan-European team, with development units in France, Denmark and Poland. You can apply to be part of our Software R&D department either in Smørum, Denmark or in Sophia Antipolis, France. Our products, Genie Medical (Bone Anchored Hearing Solutions) and Genie Medical CI (Cochlear Implant Solutions), are developed for our customers, primarily hearing care professionals, who use it to individually adapt our sound processors and connectivity products to the people who face hardest hearing challenges.
The fitting software development process includes tasks that range from requirements writing to implementation and test.
Inspiring and creative work environment based on knowledge sharing
You can look forward to a challenging position with following responsibilities:
- Contribute to design discussions, decisions and manage daily tasks within the team.
- Implement software applications including design, unit testing and system verification.
- Ensure software quality standards are met through documentation, risk analysis and testing support.
- Develop within agile philosophy and Scrum methodology.
- Participate in activities for improving engineering practices, tools, infrastructure and other quality system processes and deliverables.
Learn and teach best software development practices with some of the best engineers in the business.
As a group, we have a lot of accumulated knowledge and we understand the value of knowledge sharing, which provides an inspiring and creative work environment.
- Education in software engineering
- Experience in desktop application development using Microsoft technology stack
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail with a focus on quality
- Manage and coordinate tasks between distributed team members
- Good verbal and written communication skills
As a person, you thrive with having numerous stakeholders and close collaboration with your team colleagues. You seek constructive dialogue with your peers and the business in general. Likewise, you are open to challenge but also be challenged on your views and knowledge. Finally, working in an open atmosphere and offices suits your style of work.
We dare to make a difference
Together with your talented colleagues who take pride in making a difference, you will have the opportunity to put your mark on tomorrow's solutions. We are at the forefront of the latest technology, constantly working to improve hearing solutions so that our customers can add value for users and we can strengthen and develop the business. You will be working in a growing international company, where there is rich opportunity for professional and personal development. You will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust and openness, where you will find a strong will to win.
Want to join the team?
Then send your application and CV no later than 31 July 2018. Please apply on www.job.oticon.com
If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Fitting Software, Rajat Mehta (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to hearing from you.