Are you looking for a company working with the latest technologies and tools and one that at the same time, continuously growing in size and revenue? Then we might have an exciting position for you as a software developer in Oticon Medical’s R&D team. Oticon Medical is committed to improving the quality of life of profoundly deaf patients. For that, we develop implantable medical devices and surgical techniques to restore profound hearing loss. Here you will become part of a team of dedicated and highly skilled employees.
Our product – Fitting software for hearing implants
As a software architect, you will join a pan-European team, with development units in France, Denmark and Poland. You can apply to be part of our Software R&D department either in Smørum, Denmark or in Vallauris, France. Our products, Genie Medical (Bone Anchored Hearing Solutions) and Genie Medical CI (Cochlear Implant Solutions), are developed for our customers, primarily hearing care professionals, who use it to individually adapt our sound processors and connectivity products to the people who face hardest hearing challenges.
The fitting software development process includes tasks that range from system requirements analysis to software requirement elicitation to implementation and test.
Inspiring and creative work environment based on knowledge sharing
You can look forward to a challenging position with following responsibilities:
- Lead design discussions, decisions and participate in supporting daily tasks within the team.
- Translate system requirements to software requirements.
- Architect, design, and develop the software solutions.
- Ensure software quality standards and compliance to medical standards are met through documentation, risk analysis, design reviews etc.
- Participate in activities for improving engineering practices, tools, infrastructure and other quality system processes and deliverables.
- Learn and share best software development practices within a curious and motivated team.
As a group, we have a lot of accumulated knowledge and we understand the value of knowledge sharing, which gives us an inspiring and creative work environment.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in software engineering with minimum of 5-year experience.
- Experience with software architecture design and documentation.
- Hands-on experience with .NET technology stack with focus on desktop application development using C#, F#, WPF, XAML.
- Strong foundation in design of complex software interfacing with firmware and hardware.
- Ability to develop and mentor team members and guide technical direction of teams.
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail with a strong focus on quality.
- Excellent stakeholder management skill with verbal and written communication expertise in English.
- Previous experience in medical device software.
- Experience in digital signal processing
As a person, you thrive with having numerous stakeholders and close collaboration with your team colleagues. You seek constructive dialogue with your peers and the business in general. Likewise, you are open to challenge but also be challenged on your views and knowledge. Finally, working in an open atmosphere and offices suits your style of work.
We dare to make a difference
Together with your talented colleagues who take pride in making a difference, you will have the opportunity to put your mark on tomorrow's solutions. We are at the forefront of the latest technology, constantly working to improve hearing solutions so that our customers can add value for users and we can strengthen and develop the business. You will be working in a growing international company, where there is rich opportunity for professional and personal development. You will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust and openness, where you will find a strong will to win.
Want to join the team?
Then send your application and CV no later than April 10th 2018. Please apply on www.job.oticon.com
If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Fitting Software, Rajat Mehta (email@example.com / +45 21 45 13 42).
We look forward to hearing from you.