Junior Clinical Evidence Specialist for Oticon Medical, Cochlear Implants HQ
Do you have a strong scientific or clinical background in hearing sciences or associated areas, a talent for communication and experience in the medical device industry or hearing healthcare? Are you motivated by developing and sharing scientific concepts and new clinical evidence? Would you like to take part in the development and improvement of the first and most successful neural prosthesis?
Then you might be a good match for Oticon Medical.
At Oticon Medical, we are at the forefront of the latest hearing implants technology, constantly working to improve implantable hearing solutions for our users to strengthen and develop our business. We are a growing international company with many opportunities for professional and personal development. You will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust and openness, where you will find a strong will to succeed.
The main responsibility of the Junior Clinical Evidence Specialist will be to contribute to the Oticon Medical cochlear implants group in its constant development of clinical research activities. These business-oriented research activities are necessary to drive the dissemination of company-specific scientific results both locally and internationally.
The Junior Clinical Evidence Specialist at Oticon Medical gathers, analyzes and disseminates scientific knowledge and results from clinical research on cochlear implants, both inside the company and into the market, communicating to colleagues, scientists, clinicians and end-users.
As an important link between the Head quarter clinical research department and the rest of the organization, especially marketing and sales activities, this individual understands the current trends in the scientific and clinical fields of cochlear implants and hearing healthcare and is able to translate current knowledge and understanding, into valuable communication tools to inform professionals and end-users about the scientific activities of the company.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Maintain a scientific watch over the field of cochlear implants and associated technologies.
- Review specific scientific literature relating to research and products, and monitor the scientific professional literature within or relating to cochlear implants.
- Search, appraise and synthesize specific scientific literature to generate Literature Search Reports.
- In collaboration with clinical affairs, update and maintain Literature Search Reports collection and ensure their timely delivery and up to date status with regulatory affairs and clinical affairs
- Ensure clinical knowledge in risk management activities
- Take part into the creation and updating of claims overview
- Review marketing material for clinical claims
- Analyze and communicate research findings to hearing care professionals through peer reviewed publications, industry journals and Oticon Medical research papers (White Papers)
- Write White-, Industry & peer review papers on evidence and audiology concepts and technology
The main challenge in this job is to further strengthen Oticon Medical’s scientific credibility and company partners in scientific activities. Thus, it is decisive to have communication skills to be able to collaborate with clinical partners, patients, customers and sales organization.
We expect you to have a related education (Master’s or PhD), within hearing sciences, audiology, psychoacoustics, neuroscience, or another relevant scientific discipline (scientific communication, scientific and clinical documentation). As an experienced scientist, you have expertise within all parts of the scientific and clinical work and you are used to communicating scientific results. A history of scientific publications in peer-reviewed journals or professional journals would be an advantage.
To be successful in this job, it is important that you have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Further, you are quick at adapting to new tasks and you have a systematic and structured approach to your work. You are dynamic, result-oriented with some leadership skills.
You are fluent in English and/or French as these are the main languages in our company and area of activity, written and spoken, a third language would be a plus.
Our commitment to making a difference
Together with skilled colleagues, you are part of a dynamic environment based on trust and openness, and you will experience a strong passion for our patients. We are a fast growing international company where everybody supports the business by making sure we successfully bring the best experience with our products to our users. You will be working in a bright and open workplace, where a flexible working environment, knowledge sharing and professional respect makes it meaningful to go to work.